Clinics & Services
Here at St George's Medical Practice we provide an extensive range of Clinics and Health Care Services.
Ante Natal and Maternity Care
Our Ante Natal clinic is held in cooperation with our attached community midwife.
Child Health Promotion
We carry out all our Child Health surveillance. This is done in close cooperation with our health visitors. We also provide a full childhood immunisation service.
All the doctors and nurses in the practice offer contraceptive advice during normal surgery hours.
Immunisations and Travel Vaccinations
Please contact reception for full details.
Additional Clinics and Services
- Cervical Smears
- Diabetic Surveillance
- Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Clinic
- Well Person Check
- Alcohol screening
- New Patient Health Checks
- Stop Smoking Advice
- Minor Surgery
- Long term conditions care (for example asthma, diabetes, cardiovascular disease)
- NHS health checks for those aged between 40 and 74.
- Long acting contraceptives.
- Please enquire at Reception