Help us to help you!
- Please inform us in plenty of time if you cannot keep an appointment so that we can offer it to someone else.
- Please be patient, if delays occur these are usually due to emergencies.
- Please remember that someone else may need urgent treatment - only ask for an out of hours visit if it is a genuine emergency.
- Only ask for a home visit if you are too ill to attend surgery and please ring before 10.30am.
- Please be considerate to other patients. Do not ask for an immediate appointment when surgery is fully booked unless it is absolutely necessary.
Change of Personal Details
If you change your name, address or telephone number please let our receptionist know. If you move out of our area it will be necessary for you to find a doctor in your new area. The local Primary Care Trust (PCT) will helpyou if you experience any difficulty finding a new doctor.
PALS Patient Advice and Liaison Service. Tel No: 0800 0283693