Change of Details

If you change your name, address or telephone number please let our receptionist know. 
If you move out of our area it will be necessary for you to find a doctor in your new area. 
The local Primary Care Trust (PCT) will help you if you experience any difficulty finding a new doctor.

You can also fill the following form in to update us of any detail changes. Unfortunately we cannot accept changes of name online.