Non-urgent advice: Complaints Procedure

If you have a complaint about the service you have received from any member of staff working in this practice, please let us know.

In the first instance please discuss your complaint with the staff member concerned. Where the issue cannot be resolved at this stage, please contact the Practice Manager or one of the GP Partners, who will try to resolve the issue and offer you further advice on the complaints procedure if required.

If your problem cannot be resolved at this stage and you wish to make a formal complaint, please let us know as soon as possible.

For more information about our complaints procedure please see the complaints leaflet below:

Complaints Procedure Leaflet

Non-urgent advice: Complaint Forms

If you wish to make a formal complaint please use the forms below.

Formal Complaint Form

Third Party Complaint Consent Form – For use if making a complaint on behalf of someone else.